Inex Works is pleased to be the exclusive installer of Flexi Pave and Flexi Stone in Scotland. These innovative surfacing products – Flexi Pave is made from recycled tyres, washed stone and a flexible polyurethane binder whilst Flexi Stone combines the stone and binder – boast extraordinary porosity, flexibility and void capacity making it ideal for our Scottish landscape. The video below demonstrates its many uses, how easily and quickly it can be installed, and – of course – its amazing porous nature.
Whether you have an historic site at risk of erosion, a much-used footpath which puddles in our wet weather, trees whose roots are breaking through the surrounding hard surface or you’re looking for a pioneering new product for your commercial site, Flexi-Pave™ may be the perfect product for you.
Its uses are wide-ranging, including:
- Tree surrounds
- Playground circulation areas
- Car parks & parking bays
- River-embankment stabilisation
- Bridle ways
- Drainage strips
- Coastal erosion control
- Cemetery footpaths
- Golf buggy paths
- Rain water harvesting
And, its benefits many, including:
- A high-porosity (six times more porous than tarmac or concrete) making it SuDS compliant – Click here for video demonstration
- Quarter carbon footprint of concrete
- Finished product has void capacity of 17 to 23%
- Flexible for both tree-root growth and ground movement
- Minimises ice and standing water
- Highly resistant to sub-surface movement
- Eco-friendly design using recycled tyres
- With rubber as a main component, the finished material is slip resistant, ideal for inclined paving
- Impact-absorbing qualities making it a perfect choice for jogging trails and nature walks
- Extremely low-maintenance creates long-term cost benefits against capital investment
- Needs no edging or kerbs
- Can be overlaid on existing product
- Seven-year guarantee
This product has been utilised in numerous high-profile sites both here in the UK and in the US; many of which have specifically chosen the Flexi-Pave™ for their environmental and practical benefits. Below are a few samples of historic areas which feature Flexi-Pave™.
- Trans-Pennine Trail – North of England
- Yellowstone National Park – Wyoming, USA
- Grand Union Canal Towpath – Northhampton, England
- Albert Dock – Liverpool, England
- St Paul’s Cathedral – London, England
- Saltburn Valley Gardens – Saltburn-by-the-Sea, England
- Kew Royal Botanic Gardens – England
- Normandy Hall – North Lincolnshire, England
- Arlington National Cemetery – Virginia, USA
- City of Key West – Florida, USA
- New Orleans Crescent – Louisiana, USA
Interested in seeing a sample at work or learning more about how Flexi-Pave™ can benefit you?
Call 01236 829 897 or click here.